This recipe is adapted from the Pioneer Woman Cook Book. I changed a few things to make it easier and quicker to make, still amazing!
{Ingredients}
15-20 corn tortillas
1 15 oz can Old El Paso enchilada sauce (Red Sauce, I use mild)
1 cup water
1 tsp cornstarch
1 chicken bouillon
1 bag Great Value Taco Blend cheese seasoned with taco seasoning
Pam Spray
{Directions}
Preheat Oven to 350*
Place tortillas on a baking sheet and spray with Pam spray
Heat in oven for about 5 minutes
While heating tortillas put the sauce, water, cornstarch and chicken bouillon in a pan and let simmer for a few minutes
Once tortillas are heated put some cheese in the middle of each tortilla then roll up
Place in 9x13 inch pan
Pour sauce over and top with more cheese
Heat for about 20 minutes
Garnish with Avocado, pico de gallo, sour cream etc.
I also serve this with some black beans and homemade Spanish rice.
1 comment:
Awesome! I'm making this tomorrow night for dinner. I've been craving cheese enchiladas!
Post a Comment